Supervision provides an opportunity for therapists to further develop their clinical skills and
deepen their practice as clinicians beyond theories and strategies. Our time together will support you with:
- engaging with vulnerability and use of Self
- engaging in reflective and critical thinking
- identifying your philosophy of change and the implications on practice
- identifying points of intervention with clients who present "resistant" or disengaged
- going deeper with clients beyond their presenting concerns
- accessing ethical frameworks to mitigate and avoid potential ethical issues
- understanding and moving through imposter syndrome with intention and purpose
And so much more!!
Supervision also provides you with opportunities to develop an insight-oriented, intentional, and compassionate way of both understanding and being with clients in ways that honor their individuality, need for autonomy, and the need for therapists to dig deeper with them, beyond strategies and solutions..
My approach to Supervision is similar to my approach to therapy, in that I value collaboration and relationship as essential to the Supervision process that is based on respect, authenticity, and transparency. Drawing from my skills and experiences as a therapist, I will support you to get curious about your clients on a deeper level beyond their presenting issues while supporting you in your growth and individual needs as a therapist.
- External Site supervision for interns